No company is able to provide full service hydraulic and structural design and engineering services quite like us. In every analysis, design, rehabilitation, repair, and/or construction project we’ve completed for hydraulic structures, we put our specialized knowledge and the unique details required for hydraulic flow to work. To our clients, this means problems are solved using close collaboration between hydraulic modeling, hydraulic design, and structural design.
We help consultants and owners by drawing on our experience in:
- Hydraulic structure layout, sizing, and loading
- Hydraulic modeling (computational 1D, 2D and 3D, and physical)
- Scour analysis
- Structural evaluation and assessment
- Detailed structural design
- Structural rehabilitation and repair
- 3D structural modeling and finite element analysis
- Analysis, design, and rehabilitation of hydraulic gates
- Plans and specifications
- Engineering services during construction
"Mark Graeser and the Alden team performed excellent work for the Cutler Spillway Gate Rehabilitation Project. Mark’s professionalism, attention to detail, and dedication to the project was outstanding. He is always willing to put in the extra hours needed to ensure that our deliverables are completed to the highest quality and on schedule. I would highly recommend Mark and the Alden team for any future work assignment."
Patrick Willis, PE
Project Manager, AECOM