Our location in Holden, Massachusetts houses approximately twenty buildings on thirty acres and is equipped with more than 125,000 square feet of enclosed space, flow supplies and control systems for conducting hydraulic modeling. Our Everett, Washington facility provides 20,000 square feet of modeling and testing space.
Dedicated carpentry, machine, and instrumentation shops provide rapid and efficient project support. Also on premises are fixed facilities providing water flow and an inventory of movable flow-related equipment.
Other dedicated modeling facilities and equipment include:
- Large scale river modeling facility
- Large flow spillway modeling facility
- Pump intake modeling facility
- High flow pump capacity
- Sumps in all model buildings
- Gas flow modeling facility
- Dedicated computing equipment and software for numerical and computational fluid dynamic modeling