Utilizing 3D scanning and analysis technologies a holistic analysis of the exterior state of a building is performed. After the high accuracy laser scan is performed and registered the analysis is conducted. This process colors the distance a facade is pulling away from a building, by a client specific increment. The deliverables for this are a plan sheet detailing all sides. Also a new 3D point cloud colored to match the plan sheets details that allows you to view the entire buildings results at once.
- Find every deviation that might not be seen with the naked eye or level.
- Analyze if one building face is impacting another
- Data collection is done from the ground without lifts of ladders.
- Gives a better perception of the severity of the deviation throughout the building as a whole.
- Free 3D viewer is easy-to-use to view end result.
- Picture is worth 1000 words. It can be used for presentations, collaborative sessions, and reviews.